5D4N – CU CHI – DA LAT – MUI NE BEACH
DAY 1 : HO CHI MINH CITY TOUR – CUCHI – ARRIVAL (LUNCH/DINNER)
Arrive at Tan Son Nhat International airport, meet your driver for an airport transfer . The transfer from airport to hotel is approximately 30 minutes. Take a half-day tour to the Cu Chi Tunnels, The location of the tunnels was of significant strategic importance: they’re at the end of the infamous Ho Chi Minh Trail, and within striking distance of the southern Vietnam capital. Initial construction started in 1948 when the Viet Minh required somewhere to hide from French air attacks, and by 1965, the tunnel complex was estimated to consist of 200 km of tunnels. It included, hospitals, schools, meeting rooms, kitchens, and sleeping quarters. Life was difficult for the inhabitants, and to protect against outside intruders, booby traps were laid throughout the complex. Back to Ho Chi Minh City and spend time at leisure. Lunch at a local restaurant. Afternoon, tour in the city starting with Saigon Notre-Dame Basilica, a neo-Roman cathedral built over 130 years ago by the colonial French with materials entirely imported from Marseilles and stained-glass windows from Chartres. Next, visit Sai Gon Post Office, a fine colonial building which was designed and built in the early 20th Century by the famous French architect Gustave Eiffel…. Continue shopping at Ben Thanh Market, Big Market , Miss Ao Dai …. . Dinner at local restaurant . Overnight at hotel in Ho Chi Minh.
DAY 2 : HO CHI MINH CITY – DALAT (BREAKFAST/LUNCH/DINNER)
Pick up at your hotel and takes within 6 hours driving to Da Lat, the “city of eternal spring” because of its moderate climate. The scenic drive passes through tea, coffee and mulberry plantations. We will stop to visit DATANA Waterfalls, one of numerous waterfalls in the area . Check in hotel. Dinner at local restaurant . Overnight at hotel in Da Lat
DAY 3 : DALAT (BREAKFAST/LUNCH/DINNER)
Morning : Transfer to Langbiang mountain, the highest peak from Da Lat to the South of Vietnam. Pass vegetable farm, woods and rain forest. Enjoy the commanding view of the highlands. (from where, in a clear days, it is possible to see the South China Sea). Then, visit Lat village – the indigenous people of Da Lat with their rich culture, long houses, weavings. Lunch at local restaurant . Afternoon, back to Da Lat to visit Truc Lam Thien Vien with one way by cable car. Visit Bao Dai villa – was build at 1933 with French Style, Mong Mo Hill – Mong Mo Hill Theme park attracts visitors by its beauty of nature; pine-tree hills. It had ever been the place for lovers dating. Its beauty makes an entrepreneur from HCM city come and invest into it with the purpose of bringing an eco-tourism site, Flower Garden – with many kind of flower… The Famous Hang Nga Guest House with other name Crazy House…. You may then stroll through the local market.. Dinner at local restaurant . Overnight at hotel in Da Lat.
DAY 4 : DA LAT – MUI NE BEACH (BREAKFAST/LUNCH/DINNER)
Morning : Transfer to Phan Thiet. It takes around 4 hours driving from Da Lat to Phan Thiet. Lunch at local restaurant. Start city tour in Phan Thiet : visit the bustling Con Cha Fish Market, Van Thuy Tu Temple, President Ho Chi Minh’s Museum and Duc Thanh School. End of visit to Phi Long Workshop where you can see local artisans make beautiful pictures from sand . Enjoy swimming at Mui Ne Beach . Dinner at local restaurant . Overnight at hotel in Mui Ne .
DAY 5 : MUI NE BEACH – HO CHI MINH – DEPARTURE (BREAKFAST/LUNCH)
Morning : Red Dunes sand & White Dunes Sand – It is more romantic time for seeing the sunset, slip on the sand. Continue visit Fairy Stream . Continue to travel southwards, passing lush rice fields, salt ponds and dragon fruit plantations . Lunch at local restaurant. Go back to Ho Chi Minh. Free time to shopping and discovery the daily life of local people . Transfer to Ho Chi Minh City / Tan Son Nhat International Airport and take flight to sweet home .End Tour
Please contact us for special rate
Tour Price Include:
- Accommodation with breakfast (based on Twin sharing/ Triple sharing) in Ho Chi Minh , Mui Ne beach , Da Lat
- All private transfers: airport-hotel-airport and tours with Chinese / English speaking guide
- Private excursion tour in Ho Chi Minh , Phan Thiet , Da Lat, Cu Chi
- Full board with Vietnamese or Chinese food
- Bottle of water available on coach
Tour Price Exclude:
- Compulsory tipping – USD 3/pax/day for GIT and USD 4/pax/day for FIT
- Personal expenses such as drinks at meals, upgrade meals
- Issuance, air tickets, visa, bank fee transfer and other not mentioned as the above
Tour policy & Notes:
- Infant below 2 years old sharing same room with parents is charged for 10%.
- Child below 6 yrs. old without extra bed and sharing same room with parents is charged for 50%.
- Child below 6 yrs. old sharing same room with 1 Adult is charged for 85%
- Child below 11 yrs. old No extra bed & sharing same room with parents is charged for 65%
- Child below 11 yrs. old with extra bed & sharing same room with parents is charged for 75%
- Child below 11 yrs. old sharing same room with 1 Adult is charged same as adult
- What to bring: Original passport, swimming suites, sun glasses, insect repellent
- Special requests on food (diet, halal or vegetarian food) to be advised before departure.
- The itinerary may be subject to change due to the bad weather condition